Super new to this... My son's story PPB

Please read, and agree to, the Agreement Announcement prior to posting your personal story.

Super new to this... My son's story PPB

Postby Jacksonsmommy » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:17 pm

I have a 2 year old son Jackson who was diagnosed with type I Plueropulmonary Blastoma in Feb of 09. He had the cancer removed along with a part of his lung, went on to discover a brain tumor in Dec 09 upon removal they found it was benign! amazing! I just wanted to find someone else out there who is going through this same type of thing, because I have some useful information they may not be aware of and also so I can find any possibly useful information that I may not be aware of. Jackson is doing amazing right now! He has the best bad luck ever, and a long story that I will get into at another time when I understand how to use this forum a little better, because right now I am a little lost.
Jackson just had his 3rd MRI since his brain tumor was removed and everything looks good. He is now cancer free for 18 months, over half his life :) jackson will be celebrating his 3rd birthday next month and we couldn't be more excited. They will be writing Jacksons story in the medical journals because he is the first known case of PPB type 1 to also have a brain tumor type CCP.
Jacksonsmommy

Cancer Diagnosis: Plueropulmonary blastoma
Relationship To Patient: Mother

Return to Submit Your Personal Story - ** Publicly Viewable **