contact me if u have small blue cell cancer of the breast

Looking for others with your cancer? Want to help others? Enter info here.

contact me if u have small blue cell cancer of the breast

Postby Firewalker » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:39 am

I was told I have small blue cell neuroendocrine neoplasm of the breast. My doctor said it is like having lung cancer in the breast. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS??????? :sad:
Firewalker

I have small cell cancer of the kidney

Postby malisu1255 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:30 pm

I have been serching for someone who has the rare cancer I have and stumbled on your post. I don't have the same but it sounds close. I had a tumor in the kidney. After learning it was cancer, I was hoping it was renal cell which, once the kidney is removed, the cancer is usually gone. When the biopsy was complete I was told I had a very, very rare cancer; small cell cancer of the kidney. I was told that small cell is usually found in the lung. I don't know if this is the same type of cancer cell you have but it sounds suspiciously alike. I start chemo on 4-30.
malisu1255

Re: contact me if you have small cell breat cancer

Postby ancaranas » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:20 pm

Hi Everyone! I am new to this website. First post. This is the third forum I have joined to try to find another person with same diagnosis. I was dx June 2016 with small cell breast cancer. Tumor in left breast and one positive node on bx. Had 6 cycles of chemo., surgery in November 2016...BMX with ALND and tissue expanders
placed. I am to begin 30 rad tx in next week. Is there anyone out there ?? I know it's very rare. My MO, B'S, and RO have only treated two other cases.
ancaranas

Cancer Diagnosis: small cell breast cancer
Relationship To Patient: Self

Return to Seeking Others - Helping Others