Large Cell Neuroendocrine Carcinoma of the Cervix

Please read, and agree to, the Agreement Announcement prior to posting your personal story.

Large Cell Neuroendocrine Carcinoma of the Cervix

Postby rlakso » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:58 pm

Hello out there world. Looking for someone out there who has the same diagnosis as me. My cancer is soooo rare that I cannot find anyone out there with this same cancer that is alive and well. :respond: I have found one lady, but she sadly passed away at the age of 21, I got in contact with her mother. I am a 32 year old mother of two young children I was diagnosed with stage 1B cervical cancer on March 17th, 2010. I had a radical hysterectomy on April 13th. Luckily my doctor removed all of my cancer and there was no sign of lymph node involvement. :cheer: I thought I was in the clear!!! But the pathology report came back saying the cancer I "had" was Large Cell Neuroendocrine carcinoma of the cervix. Very rare and aggressive so my docs decided to do radical radiation and chemotherapy. Well after six months of treatment, I am currently finished and still cancer free!!!!!!! :luck: I pray with all of my heart that this cancer stays away!!!! But I am now on the hunt to find someone like me that is still alive and well. Please respond to me if you are out there thanks!!

-Rosie :lol:
rlakso

Cancer Diagnosis: Large Cell Neuroendocrine Carcinoma of the Cervix
Relationship To Patient: Self

Return to Submit Your Personal Story - ** Publicly Viewable **