Thank You and More Prayers Needed

Re: Thank You and More Prayers Needed

Postby sharon » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:17 pm

My uncle passed away on July 4. I held his hand, spoke to him, and rubbed his forehead continuously throughout the last hour or so. His pain level was high, sadly. I worked with the Hospice workers and they were in almost every hour to try more Morphine, Ativan, and another drug to lessen the 'drowning' effects of the pneumonia that he had, off and on, over the last week. They were so gentle and caring.

I have been with other dying patients and this was the roughest I have experienced, so far. Most have had a gentle journey.

My Aunt continues to need your prayers. She had to see things that I am sure she never wanted to see to get through this process. I am afraid that those memories may not leave her for a while.
Take Care, Sharon - Administrator
This post should not be considered medical advice. Review all information with your doctor.
sharon
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Cancer Diagnosis: adenoid cystic carcinoma of the breast
Relationship To Patient: Self

Postby cydtaylor » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:25 pm

I will pray for your family and ask my family to include them as well...may you all be blessed with all that you need at this time

thanks for all you do... for them... and for us
Love and Light
Cyd
cydtaylor

Cancer Diagnosis: squamous cell carcinoma anal

Postby pallorgirl » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:43 pm

This is a good site. Much needed in my world. Sharon, prayers for YOU again, always, and all your Family.
pallorgirl
Treasure Family, Friends, Every Moment
pallorgirl

Cancer Diagnosis: soft tissue sarcoma, epithelioid hemangioendothelioma low grade

Return to Prayer Requests