New Members

Please read before posting. Enter questions, problems, and suggestions.

New Members

Postby sharon » Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:35 pm

Welcome to the Rare Cancer Forums. I am sorry you, or a loved one, have been diagnosed with a rare cancer; but glad that you found us.

Note: Your email software may be blocking forum notifications. You need to put rare-cancer.org in your list of 'friendly' domains for your email. If we are unable to communicate, then we will not be able to help you through any problems you may have.

If you have not done so yet, please read:
Welcome, Read Me First Topics (<-- click mouse here) - A new page will open showing you the 'must read' topics of the forums. Click your mouse on each topic listed in the Topics column to read them.

To Participate: I hope that you are able to share mutual support and information with other members of the forums. A support forum is only as good as the participation of it's members. You MUST post an introductory post on your private forum, as agreed to in your registration agreement. Each private forum has a topic labeled Introduce Yourself in a sticky topic at the top of the topic column. To help you overcome the 'learning curve' of the forum software, this set of instructions should help you to do this quickly:
Posting - HowTo Walk Through (<-- click mouse here)

Also keep in mind that inactive, non-posting, accounts will be removed after a set period of time. Please participate.
Take Care, Sharon - Administrator
This post should not be considered medical advice. Review all information with your doctor.
sharon
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Cancer Diagnosis: adenoid cystic carcinoma of the breast
Relationship To Patient: Self

Return to Posting How To's/Question/Suggestions - Public