need help ,info

Looking for others with your cancer? Want to help others? Enter info here.

need help ,info

Postby Daddy4wheeling6 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:48 pm

first off i want say hi! to any or everyone ive ever talked to on here and thanks for all the comfort and support ive recieved over the past two years. im alive and kicking and intend on staying that way for as long as possible.enough about me and my journey with cancer, ive come to find info and any thing anyone can tell me about myeloma cancer. my 78 year old mother was just diagnosed with it .weve been told chemo is her only option. problem is over past few years shes had other heath issues that have left her so weak dr. says chemo will probably kill her before cancer does .she has already let it be known she will not go through chemo. for my cancer,adenoid cystic carcinoma i did not have to have chemo, as my drs said it would have no effect. i had surgery and 38 radiationtreatments a few months later not an option for her.i cant share with her what chemo was like but we have heared some horror stories. does any one know of other treatments or where i can find info on this cancer thank u daddy4wheeling6
Daddy4wheeling6

Cancer Diagnosis: adenoid cystic carcinoma
Relationship To Patient: Self

Return to Seeking Others - Helping Others