Communicating and Sharing - Introducing Yourself

Communicating and Sharing - Introducing Yourself

Postby SILLY » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:53 pm

There are many people on this site who actively participate and that's great. There are also many who join and do not tell anything about themselves and that is their choice and I respect that. I also think that they would gain more benefit if they wrote something in the introduction so that others could reply and there would be more sharing. I do not wish to offend anyone by saying this. I think that others would benefit from anything anyone has to say. I see many members with the same cancer as me but I can't say anything to them as I don't know where the cancer was or what they are going through.

I sincerely hope this is ok to say this. I welcome any feedback.
SILLY

Re: Communicating and Sharing

Postby sharon » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:08 pm

:agree:

There are 194 people registered on the forums who have your type of rare cancer - adenoid cystic carcinoma. Of those 194, 59 have never posted, 44 have only posted once, and most have posted less than 10 posts. Out of 194 membes with your rare cancer, 23 have posted more than 10 times.

If you are one of those none-posting members and you are having help, PLEASE read the introductory post walk-through instructions here:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2781

If you can't Login, there are instructions here:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1311

And, if, after doing that, you still need help posting, use the Contact Admin link at the top of any Forum page to contact me and I will either help you myself or pass your email onto a Forum Moderator, if one is available.
Take Care, Sharon - Administrator
This post should not be considered medical advice. Review all information with your doctor.
sharon
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Cancer Diagnosis: adenoid cystic carcinoma of the breast
Relationship To Patient: Self

Re: Communicating and Sharing

Postby SILLY » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:23 pm

I think the more people post the better . The sharing helps the whole group. It's great to see that there are so many who have found this site .I try to find someone who had ACC in the same place as me but my doctor told me I may never as the head and neck clinic doctors found that in the 50 years of record keeping worldwide there had been only 15 cases that they could find.
They think mine began in the nasolacrimal duct and spread into the nasal cavity and lacrimal sac.
SILLY

Return to Common Interest Topics