Goblet Cell Carcinoid

Please read, and agree to, the Agreement Announcement prior to posting your personal story.

Goblet Cell Carcinoid

Postby Bcarter » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:58 pm

Hi everyone.
My husband was recently diagnosed with Goblet Cell Carcinoid after an emergency appendectomy. It's so cliche to say that our world came crashing down, and yet it did. We are playing the waiting game right now, waiting for his next surgery and waiting to hear back from the oncologist. I'm not the most patient person in the best of times, this is chipping away at my soul. Trying desperately to keep our spirits up until we get a solid prognosis. We have two young children and so it's just business as usual, for now.
We told all of our friends and family members early this week and I assume they just don't know what to say to us. I almost feel like we are being ignored by the people who supposedly love us the most, but maybe I'm just getting too emotional. I really did think my best friend would at least call to check up on me and it kind of hurts that she hasn't. So that's why I have joined this forum, looking for support when I need it the most! Thanks for reading.
Bcarter

Cancer Diagnosis: Goblet Cell Carcinoid
Relationship To Patient: Wife

Return to Submit Your Personal Story - ** Publicly Viewable **